On 2 and 3 February 2016, the High Performance Computing for Energy (HPC4E) project officially launches with a kick-off meeting for partners at Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC). Coordinated by...
LinkedIn Press release Meetings CONFERENCES Workshop Geophysics wind tools Biomass EXASCALE HPC oil Media Video Datasets Mechanics CARLA CARLA 2017 LATIN AMERICA HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING CONFERENCE rafael mayo cargía rafael mayo CIEMAT cluster task location RES red española de supercomputación user's meeting BSC rafael mayo garcía BRICS applied mathematics frédéric valentin valentin china mathematics HPC4E geoscience Weslley S Pereira Wessley Pereia LNCC SIAM SIAM 2017 Linda Gesenhues Brazil SC17 supercomputing Award ACM
- 16 Nov HPC4E student Linda Gesenhues wins ACM SIGHPC/Intel Computational and Data Science Fellowships 2017
- 9 Nov HPC4E participates at CILAMCE 2017
- 29 Sep 11th RES Users’ Meeting counted with the participation of two HPC4E posters
- 21 Sep Rafael Mayo-García from HPC4E presents at CARLA 2017
- 11 Sep HPC4E student is awarded with a SIAM student travel grant