On 2 and 3 February 2016, the High Performance Computing for Energy (HPC4E) project officially launches with a kick-off meeting for partners at Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC). Coordinated by...
LinkedIn Press release Meetings CONFERENCES Workshop Geophysics wind tools Biomass EXASCALE HPC oil Media Video Datasets Mechanics CARLA CARLA 2017 LATIN AMERICA HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING CONFERENCE rafael mayo cargía rafael mayo CIEMAT cluster task location RES red española de supercomputación user's meeting BSC rafael mayo garcía BRICS applied mathematics frédéric valentin valentin china mathematics HPC4E geoscience Weslley S Pereira Wessley Pereia LNCC SIAM SIAM 2017 Linda Gesenhues Brazil SC17 supercomputing Award ACM conference meeting
- 17 Jan Exascale architectures lead to greener and more advanced combustion systems
- 15 Jan HPC4E Workshop: HPC Roadmap for Energy Industry
- 7 Dec HPC4E represented at the EU-Brazil Workshop on coorperation in the area of ICT
- 29 Nov An online forecasting tool is available thanks to the HPC4E project
- 16 Nov HPC4E student Linda Gesenhues wins ACM SIGHPC/Intel Computational and Data Science Fellowships 2017